STOP SMOKING IN ONE SESSION - GUARANTEED!
Why People Don’t Stop Smoking
Most people know that by stopping they will save several thousand dollars a year. Most people know that they
could add years to their life. And most people know that if they stop smoking right now, they could save their health
– before it’s too late.
So, why do people continue to smoke? With more than 14 years experience in dealing with the mind, we have found the answer to be the same all over the world. It all comes down to one thing…FEAR
Fear that you'll have to give up your crutch or pleasure
Fear that you won't be able to enjoy life or handle stress
Fear that you will put on weight
Fear that you'll have to go through an awful trauma to get free
Fear that you'll never get completely free of the craving
All of these fears are just examples of one overriding fear. The one
simple reason that you have not stopped smoking is - you
fear that it is going to be too painful and too difficult!
Hypnosis Makes it Easy
In fact, our unique hypnosis technique makes it so easy
that after only one hour you’ll leave a happy non-smoker
– not feeling deprived, not feeling that you’ve made a
sacrifice, and not feeling any pain. Instead, you’ll have a huge
sense of relief and elation that you have at last achieved what
all smokers long to achieve, you have become a happy, permanent,
When smokers try to stop with other methods they suffer
misery and depression caused by the feeling that they
are being deprived of a pleasure or a crutch. The beauty of
hypnosis, and the way we use hypnosis in particular, is that it
removes this feeling of deprivation. It removes the need, and the
desire, to smoke. You won’t need useless aids, gimmicks, or
No nicotine gum or patches. No inhalers or nasal
sprays. No needles or lasers. All that you have to do with
hypnosis is sit back in a nice comfortable chair, and relax. It doesn’t get much easier
1 YEAR Guarantee
We have so much confidence in our methods that after
years in practice we are still one of a very few hypnotists that offer a guarantee. This means that if you ever start smoking again within the first year, whether it is two days or two months down the road, all that you have to do is give us a call and we get you back in at no extra charge. You may be wondering how we can offer these free back up sessions to our clients.
98% Stop in One Hour
The reason we can offer our unique guarantee,
is because we have such a high success rate. Literally,
more than 98% of people stop in one hour, and for the remaining 2% we offer free backup support. How do we consistently maintain such a high success rate, year in
and year out with just a one hour session?
Our Unique Approach
Since the American Medical Association (AMA) approved the use of clinical hypnosis in the 1958, thousands of people have found hypnosis to be an effective way to stop smoking, lose weight, and otherwise improve their lives. Of course, there are varying degrees of success with hypnosis because much depends upon the skill, experience, and general competence of the individual hypnotherapist – as well as the techniques being used by them.
The beauty of our unique approach is that we use the best of the latest hypnotherapy techniques, and combine them with the new science of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), which takes hypnosis to an even greater level of effectiveness.
One of the reasons why it’s not painful or difficult to stop smoking with our method, in fact one of the reasons why it is so easy, is that we transfer the pleasure derived from smoking to a healthier habit of your choice (e.g. exercise, drinking more water, or relaxation). This is the reason why, with us, there is NO unwanted weight gain or other problems associated with kicking the habit – the only side-effects are an increase in health, wealth, and freedom.
Internal Revenue Ruling on Stop Smoking Programs
Go to IRS faq's
Are expenses for smoking cessation programs deductible?
You can include in medical expenses amounts you pay for a program to stop smoking. Unreimbursed amounts you pay for participation in a smoking cessation program and for prescribed drugs designed to alleviate nicotine withdrawal are expenses for medical care that are deductible subject to the 7.5% of adjusted gross income limitation if you itemize deductions on Form 1040, Schedule A (PDF), Itemized Deductions. However, you cannot include in medical expenses amounts you pay for drugs that are designed to help stop smoking that do not require a prescription, such as nicotine gum or patches.
For more information, see Publication 502 (PDF)
, Medical and Dental Expensesor Revenue Ruling 99-28, which explains the deductibility or smoking-cessation programs. Revenue Ruling 99-28 is in Internal Revenue Bulletin 1999-25, dated June 21, 1999.